T-300 OR SLEEPING BAG
4 lbs (1.8 kg)
The T-300 is our warmest fitted sleeping bag for 3-4 season camping. The tapered shape provides great thermal efficiency and a compact size and weight.
- Insulated sculpted hood provides secure fit and more warmth
- Suresoft brushed polyester lining is warm and comfortable
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out
- 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting at foot; reversible slider with hi visibility fabric
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles
- Hotcore sleeping bags of the same dimensions can be opened and zipped together around the outside edge
- A few words on temperature ratings…
- Hotcore Sleeping Bag Owner’s Manual and Warranty Information
I am currently on my second Hotcore sleeping bag. I gave my last one to my significant other so we could zip up together. Yes Hotcore is a bit of a joke between us now.
Your product lives up to it’s temperature rating and the size/ weight ratio is outstanding. Basically I am taking a moment to say that you guys are doing such an outstanding job I felt the need to give you all an internet beer (B) because you deserve it.
Keep up the good work!
Tapered with insulated hood
(almost a mummy bag shape)
78″ long plus 12″ insulated hood
(198cm + 30cm)
32″ wide (81cm) at shoulders
22″ wide (55cm) at the foot
4 lbs (1.8 kg)
14″ long, 8.25″ diameter (36cm x 21cm)
A few words on temperature ratings…
Siliconized TrueLoft microfibre insulation with Critical Layer Construction
Polyester ripstop with light DWR coating
Colour: Carrot Orange
Soft-touch Pongee polyester
#5, 2-way nylon coil self-healing zipper
High visibility fabric zipper pull
* all measures approximate
We use thermal body-mapping construction to place the insulation where it will do the most good. You already have an insulating sleeping mat below you, and most of the sleeping bag insulation that is below will be compressed by your body weight, making it inefficient. We move much of this insulation to the top of our sleeping bags where it will trap warmth from your body.
Then we add an extra layer of TrueLoft™ insulation in the core body area, from the neckline to below the beltline, to help achieve and maintain the temperature ratings. This extra layer of insulation will trap more warmth from the body than comparable sleeping bags, while adding very little to the weight, size, and cost of the sleeping bag. Think of it as putting on a jacket, the first thing we all do when we need to stay warm.
We call this Critical Layer Construction.
We use high quality TrueLoft™ micro fibre synthetic insulation that traps more warm air between its fibers than traditional insulations with the same loft. This gives you a warm, soft sleeping bag in a compact and lightweight size.
- Lightweight – some of the lightest weight insulation available
- Compressible – siliconized fibres slide easily allowing for greater loft, compressibility, and softness
- Breathable – insulation and fabrics breathe to allow heat-robbing moisture & humidity to escape
- Extremely quick drying – hydrophobic qualities allow TrueLoft™ to absorb less water and dry quickly
- Warm when wet – while drying, TrueLoft™ still keeps you warm, performing better than inferior insulations