Genesis Sleeping Bag
3.18 lbs (1.44 kg)
The compact lightweight Genesis is your all-purpose, 3-season sleeping bag. The generous mummy shape is comfortable while providing exceptional thermal efficiency. A full length, 2-way zipper allows for ventilation and makes it easy to get in and out.
- Mummy shape for warmth and thermal efficiency
- Insulated sculpted hood provides secure fit and more warmth
- Boxed foot construction for warmth and comfortable sleep
- Suresoft brushed polyester lining is warm and comfortable
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out
- 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting; reversible slider with hi visibility fabric
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place
- Inside zipper pocket to store small flashlight, smart phone, etc.
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles
- A few words on temperature ratings…
- Hotcore Sleeping Bag Owner’s Manual and Warranty Information
Mummy shape with sculpted hood and boxed foot
80″ long (203cm)
33″ wide (84cm) at shoulders
19″ wide (48cm) at the foot
3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)
14” x 8.25” (35.5cm x 21cm)
A few words on temperature ratings…
Trueloft microfiber; 0.7 Denier, siliconized; Critical Layer Construction
polyester diamond ripstop 75D/ 230T
Colour: Ruby Red – Cool Grey
Soft touch pongee polyester
#5 nylon coil; 2 way; reversible slider;
grey colour (right side only)
* all measures approximate
Then we add an extra layer of TrueLoft™ insulation in the core body area, from the neckline to below the beltline, to help achieve and maintain the temperature ratings. This extra layer of insulation will trap more warmth from the body than comparable sleeping bags, while adding very little to the weight, size, and cost of the sleeping bag. Think of it as putting on a jacket, the first thing we all do when we need to stay warm.
We call this Critical Layer Construction.
High quality TrueLoft™ micro fibre synthetic insulation traps more warm air between its fibers than traditional insulations with the same loft. This gives you a warm, soft sleeping bag in a compact and lightweight size.
- Lightweight – some of the lightest weight insulation available
- Compressible – siliconized fibres slide easily allowing for greater loft, compressibility, and softness
- Breathable – insulation and fabrics breathe to allow heat-robbing moisture & humidity to escape
- Extremely quick drying – hydrophobic qualities allow TrueLoft™ to absorb less water and dry quickly
- Warm when wet – while drying, TrueLoft™ still keeps you warm, performing better than inferior insulations