FUSION 150 SLEEPING BAG
2.5 lbs (1.15 kg)
Fusion 150 – Sleeping Bag
These hybrid sleeping bags have the best of both worlds; down insulation on top and TrueLoft synthetic insulation on the bottom.
- Generous mummy shape for comfort and thermal efficiency
- Ethically sourced down insulation on top for maximum warmth, light weight, and small carry size
- TrueLoft synthetic insulation on bottom performs better when compressed; warm when wet
- Insulated sculpted hood and footbox for better fit and warmth
- Lightweight and down-proof fabrics
- Drawcord around face to trap heat and keep cold out
- 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting; reversible slider with hi-visibility fabric
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place
- Compression bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles
- A few words on temperature ratings…
- Hotcore Sleeping Bag Owner’s Manual and Warranty Information
David Webb reviews the design of the new Fusion 150 hybrid sleeping bag.
Mummy shape with sculpted hood and boxed foot
80″ w/ insulated hood (205 cm)
33″ (85 cm) at shoulders
19” (50 cm) at the foot
2.49 lbs (1.13 kg)
14″ long, 7″ diameter (35.5 x 17.5 cm)
A few words on temperature ratings…
Top – 650 Fill power, 90/10 duck down, Ethically Sourced
Bottom – Siliconized TrueLoft microfiber insulation
Baffle wall construction for maximum loft
Mini ripstop 50D/ 300T polyester
Colour: Spicy Orange/ Charcoal grey
50D/ 300T polyester
#5, 2-way nylon coil self-healing zipper (right side only)
High visibility fabric zipper pull
* all measures approximate
At Hotcore, we believe in the humane and respectful treatment of animals, including the geese and ducks that provide down and feathers. We use high quality down insulation because it is the absolute best insulator, with unmatched warmth-to-weight and durability characteristics.
Our supply chain is third-party audited and Certified, ensuring the down used in our products is ethically sourced. You can be confident that the product you are enjoying was made with high standards of animal welfare in mind.
High quality TrueLoft™ micro fibre synthetic insulation traps more warm air between its fibers than traditional insulations with the same loft. This gives you a warm, soft sleeping bag in a compact and lightweight size.
- Lightweight – some of the lightest weight insulation available
- Compressible – siliconized fibres slide easily allowing for greater loft, compressibility, and softness
- Breathable – insulation and fabrics breathe to allow heat-robbing moisture & humidity to escape
- Extremely quick drying – hydrophobic qualities allow TrueLoft™ to absorb less water and dry quickly
- Warm when wet – while drying, TrueLoft™ still keeps you warm, performing better than inferior insulations